Classic Ikon Utility Knife
Our stylish Wüsthof Classic Ikon cutlery offers a contemporary profile with handles of durable polypropylene. This utility knife's 6" blade length makes it a versatile favorite for all kinds of prep tasks, from peeling and trimming fresh produce to slicing meats and cheeses.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Triple riveted handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- A recessed bolster facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Sleek contoured handle is made of smooth polypropylene and is offset for extra knuckle clearance.
We Also Recommend