Two Stage Knife Sharpener
- Innovative knife sharpener for left and right-handed use.
- Two levels are available for sharpening knives, depending on how much cutting performance has been lost.
- The first level, "Coarse", is recommended for when the knife is blunt.
- The second level, "Fine", is suitable both for fine sharpening following on from the first level or for regular resharpening of the blade.
- Knives with a serrated edge should only be sharpened using the second level in order to remove any burrs that have developed.
- The traditional company based in Solingen, Germany, has designed the knife sharpener to make it easy for anyone, even without experience, to sharpen knives.
- As the device produces a cutting angle of approximately 30 degrees, it is suitable for sharpening all sorts of different knives.
- The blade of the knife is inserted vertically into the slot with the grinding slats.
- The rear end of the blade is placed between the slats and pulled gently through to the tip, keeping the blade straight.
- Meanwhile, the handle of the device should be held with the other hand.
- The ergonomic handle and the non-slip base of the knife sharpener ensure safe handling.
- The process is repeated depending on the bluntness of the blade.
- In order to achieve the best possible result, the knife blades should be cleaned before and after every grinding process.
We Also Recommend